Sodium Acetate Solution
Leading manufacturer and exporter of Sodium Acetate Solution
|Product Name||Sodium Acetate Solution|
|Chemical Name||Aqueous solution|
|Color & Physical Form||Clear or colorless aqueous solution.|
|Assay||Min 38 – 42%|
|pH||7.5 – 8.5|
- Sodium acetate is used in the textile industry to neutralize sulfuric acid waste streams, and as a photo resist while using aniline dyes.
- Sodium acetate is used to reduce the damage water can potentially do to concrete by acting as a concrete sealant, while also being environmentally benign and cheaper than the epoxy alternative that is usually employed for sealing concrete against water.
- Sodium acetate may be added to foods as a seasoning. It may be used in the form of sodium diacetate A frequent use is to impart a salt and vinegar flavor to potato chips.
- Solution of sodium acetate and acetic acid can act as a buffer to keep a relatively constant pH. This is useful especially in biochemical applications.
- Sodium acetate is also used in consumer heating pads or hand warmers and is also used in hot ice.
50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum
|EINECS No.||: 200-580-7|
|Category||: Non Hazardous|
|Reach Registration||: Yes|
|MSDS||: Available on request|