AVASEQ Green Chelate is environmental friendly, safe and reliable in utilization, easily biodegradable.
AVASEQ Green Chelate is a metal ion chelation agent, and can form stable water soluble complexes with metal ion. It has good solubility in wide pH range with powerful decontamination ability and can achieve synergistic effect with biocides in systems.
AVASEQ Green Chelate is mainly prepared from plant-based raw material, L-glutamate. AVASEQ Green Chelate can be widely used as substitute for chelation agent (e.g. NTA, EDTA, etc.) in high polymer chemistry industry, household chemical industry, pulp & paper industry, pharmaceuticals industry, aquaculture, textile dyeing and printing industry, oil field, water treatment industry, boiler cleaning, etc.
Chemical name: Glutamic Acid,N, N-diacetic Acid, Tetra Sodium Salt
CAS no: 51981-21-6
Molecular Structure :
Formula : C9H9NO8Na4
Molecular weight : 351.1
|Parameters||AVASEQ Green Chelate 38%||AVASEQ Green Chelate 47%|
|Appearance||Amber transparent |
|Amber transparent |
|Content||Min 38%||Min 47 %|
|Chloride (as Cl)||Max 3 %||Max 3%|
|pH (1% water solution)||11.0 – 12.0||11.0 – 12.0|
|Density (20℃) g/cm3||Min 1.30||Min 1.40|
- AVASEQ Green Chelate shows excellent chelating ability, and can replace the traditional chelating agent.
- Typical chelation value to several kinds of metal ion:
- 45 mg Ca2+/g AVASEQ Green Chelate; 72mg Cu2+/g AVASEQ Green Chelate; 75 mg Zn2+/g AVASEQ Green Chelate.
250kg HDPE drum or according to customers’ requirement.
Storage under ambient conditions.
|MSDS||Available on request|
- GLDA is used in disinfectant formulations.
- GLDA is used in Cosmetics/ Personal care products.
- GLDA is used in pharmaceutical formulations.
- GLDA is used in hard surface cleaning applications that includes food processing, kitchen cleaning and automatic dishwashing products.
- GLDA is used in textile dyeing and printing industry .
- GLDA is used in Fertilizers – Delivery adjuvant for micronutrients for plants.
- GLDA is used in Pulp and Paper Production.