|Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate||Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate||Potassium Sulphate|
|Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate||Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate|
Leading manufacturer and exporter of Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate. We are regularly producing Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate.
Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate
|Product Name||Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate|
|Chemical Name||Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate|
|Color & Physical Form||Pink Colored fine crystalline powder|
|Active Ingredient||MnSO4. H2O|
|Assay||Min 99 %|
|Mn Content||Min 32 %|
|Iron||NMT 0.001 %|
|Arsenic||NMT 0.0005 %|
|Water Insoluble||NMT 0.05 %|
|Lead||NMT 0015 %|
|Cadmium||NMT 0.0015 %|
|Aluminum||NMT 0.025 %|
- Manganese Sulphate is used as a porcelain glaze, as a fertilizer additive and as a catalyst.
- It is added to soils to promote plant growth, especially of citrus crops. It is a good reducing agent for manufacturing paints, varnish driers.
- It is used in textile dyes, fungicides, medicines and ceramics.
- In foods, it is used as a nutrient and dietary supplement
- It is also used in ore flotation, as a catalyst in viscose pro- cess and in synthetic manganese dioxide.
- In veterinary medicine, it is used as a nutritional factor and in the prevention of perosis in poultry.
- Manganese Sulphate is also used as laboratory reagent
Packing : 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
Other information :
|MSDS||Available on request|