EDTA Ca / Chelated Calcium
|Product Name||EDTA Ca / Chelated Calcium|
|Chemical Name||Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, Calcium-disodium complex , Edetate calcium disodium; Calcium disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate|
|Color & Physical Form||Off White Powder|
|Assay||98 – 102%|
|Calcium Content||10% (min.) as Ca|
|pH (1 wt % solution)||6.5 – 7.5|
- Agriculture and Horticulture : EDTA Ca is a stable water soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient, to prevent and correct copper deficiencies. Applicable in Foliage fertilizers, in trickle irrigation, absorbed in NPK etc. EDTA Ca provides healthy growth to plant and maximum yield to crop.
- Carbonated beverages and Fruit juices : EDTA calcium Disodium promotes flavor retention, reduces discoloration, and prevents vitamin C degradation. It also stabilizes preservatives like sodium benzoate.
- Mannaise , Sauces and dressings : EDTA Calcium Disodium drastically inhibit oxidation and rancidity due to presence of trace metals.
- Canned Fruits and vegetables : Prevent discoloration and maintaining natural color.
- Canned fish and shellfish : Inhibits darkening and development of odor in processing of mussels, clams, crabmeat, prawn and snails.
- Pharmaceutical industry : Disodium EDTA And Calcium Disodium EDTA are employed granting excellent control over undesirable metal ions and contributing to maintain full activity of labile ingredients in preparations, also serving to stabilize color , flavor, vitamin B and C.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|MSDS||:||Available on request|
|Sample / Other Details||:||Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org|