Leading manufacturer and exporter of EDTA Acid
|Product Name||EDTA Acid|
|Chemical Name||Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid|
|Color & Physical Form||White Powder|
|Assay||Min 99 %|
|pH (Standard Solution)||2.0 – 3.0|
|Chelation Value||330 mg CaCo3 / g|
- EDTA Acid is used in Detergents, Liquid Soaps, and Shampoos.
- EDTA Acid is used in Agricultural Chemicals Sprays.
- EDTA Acid is used in metal cleaning and plating.
- EDTA acid is used in decontamination of radioactive surfaces.
- EDTA Acid is used in Metal deactivator in vegetable oils, oil emulsions.
- EDTA Acid is used as an eluting agent in Ion Exchange.
- EDTA Acid is used to remove insoluble deposits of Calcium and Magnesium soaps.
- EDTA Acid is used in textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent operations.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|EINECS No.||: 200-449-4|
|Category||: Non Hazardous|
|Reach Registration||: No|
|MSDS||: Available on request|