Citrates are manufactured by (partial) neutralization of citric acid with the alkaline calcium, magnesium, potassium or sodium source. These are available in different compositions such as Trisodium citrate, Ferric Ammonium Citrate etc. Our range of citrate finds special application in Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal care and other Industries.
|Product name||Ferric Ammonium Citrate 28%|
|Appearance||Reddish Brown Crystalline Powder|
|Assay (as Fe)||26.5% w/w to 29.5 % w/w|
|Arsenic||NMT 4 ppm|
|Chloride||NMT 0.25 %|
|Sulphates||NMT 0.30 %|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||NMT 30 ppm|
|Zinc||NMT 50 ppm|
Citric Acid Solution
Leading manufacturer and exporter of Citric acid Solution
|Product Name||Citric Acid Solution|
|Chemical Name||2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid|
|Color & Physical Form||Clear Colourless Solution|
|Active Content||22 (+/-0.5%)|
|pH (Standard Solution)||2 (+/-0.5)|
|Density at 20 ºC||1.100(+/-0.010)|
- Citric acid is as a flavoring and preservative in food and beverages, especially soft drinks.
- Citric acid is an excellent chelating agent, binding metals. It is used to remove limescale from boilers and evaporators.[ It can be used to soften water, which makes it useful in soaps and laundry detergents.
- Citric acid is widely used as a pH adjusting agent in creams and gels of all kinds.
- Citric acid can be used in food coloring to balance the pH level of a normally basic dye. It is used as an odorless alternative to white vinegar for home dyeing with acid dyes.
- Citric acid can be used as a lower-odor stop bath as part of the process for developing photographic film.
50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.
|EINECS No.||: 201-069-1|
|Category||: Non Hazardous|
|Reach Registration||: No|
|MSDS||: Available on request|